Vision Values and Aims
Vision (what we seek to achieve)
The schools in the Moorsway Federation provide a safe, nurturing and caring environment in which all of our children achieve their full potential and have the confidence and skills to meet the challenges of the future.
- To achieve the best outcomes for each child through partnership between children, staff, parents and the wider community.
- To ensure the children feel a sense of achievement in all they do.
- To motivate children with a broad, rich and inspiring curriculum that encourages awe, wonder and spiritual awareness
- To celebrate social and cultural diversity so that everyone feels valued and respected.
- To help children to develop a knowledge and understanding of issues affecting their health and wellbeing so they can make informed choices for their future
- To enable children to become responsible and environmentally aware
- To value and celebrate children’s contributions to society
- To encourage children to maintain high standards of behaviour at all times
- To develop enquiring minds and embrace lifelong learning.